Role: Senior Mortgage Advisor
Location: Ardkeen Shopping Centre, Dunmore Road, Waterford.
Do you pride yourself on delivering exceptional customer service?
Are you an experienced mortgage advisor who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
We at Mortgage Buddy are seeking outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic people with a passion for Sales to join our team.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Bring exceptional customer experience and advice, managing the mortgage journey whilst leveraging the full suite of Mortgage Buddy products, tools and services.
- Deliver a flexible approach that meets customer needs at a time and place that best suits them.
- Generate strong Mortgage Business Performance as measured by drawdown numbers, new business written, conversion rates, cross-sales and customer feedback.
- Act as an advocate for the Customer managing the customer journey aligned with driving digital adoption.
- Manage the sales pipeline and lead activity to support Business Performance delivery.
- Demonstrate the highest capability and standard in writing mortgage business aligned to the relevant Mortgage Lender.
- Ensure personal adherence to all relevant lender policies, procedures and standards of credit management, consistently demonstrating excellent standards while maintaining/enhancing customer relationships.
- Contribute to lead creation and generation for other products and services.
Does this sound like the role for you?
If so, the following minimum skills and qualifications are required:
- QFA qualification held.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Mortgage advice or assessment.
- Track record of delivering a consistent level of exceptional service to customers.
- Proven history of delivering strong results against agreed mortgage and cross-sale targets.
- Consistently providing exceptional customer experience and advice, managing the mortgage journey including driving digital adoption and leveraging the full suite of Mortgage Buddy products, tools and services.
- Proven experience managing a sales pipeline and lead activity to support Business Performance delivery.
If you feel you have what it takes, please submit your CV to the following email address – email@example.com
The closing date is Monday, February 28th.